Welcome to Dark Eldar Blog! The purpose of this blog is to scour the internet for all news and media related to Dark Eldar. This includes project logs, battle reports, tactics, tournament placings, successful army lists and much, much more.

If you would like your Dark Eldar related blog added to the blog roll, please contact me! Or, if you know of a good blog that should be up there, please let me know. I'll post daily links to cool articles and armies in addition to having a Dark Eldar centered blog-roll.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dark Eldar Blogroll

Have a Dark Eldar blog you want added to this sites blogroll? Leave a link in the comments section!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely. http://skared.podbean.com I have been playing Dakr Eldar for a long time! I have a youtube channel as well. WIth the new release have been doing in depth tactica videos and also did a full book review! Once youve added me, email me skaredcast@gmail.com and ill add you to my blogroll as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have a dark eldar army and blog (although been mainly updating my space wolves at mo) but there are a few dark eldar bits in there (and more to follow)
    Www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
    I also have a project log on the dark city for my DE harlequin carnival
    http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6097-harlequin-carnival-la-danse-macabre.
    I will add you to out blog roll too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nafnaf & Skari - you've been added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my blog http://theburningeye.blogspot.co.uk regularly features Dark Eldar related stuff, alongside my painting progress, and updates for my Iron Fists marines. I've also been known to write bloodbowl tacticas.

    ReplyDelete