Welcome to Dark Eldar Blog! The purpose of this blog is to scour the internet for all news and media related to Dark Eldar. This includes project logs, battle reports, tactics, tournament placings, successful army lists and much, much more.

If you would like your Dark Eldar related blog added to the blog roll, please contact me! Or, if you know of a good blog that should be up there, please let me know. I'll post daily links to cool articles and armies in addition to having a Dark Eldar centered blog-roll.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Dark Eldar News!  The purpose of this blog is to scour the internet for all news and media related to Dark Eldar.  This could include project logs, battle reports, tactics, tournament placings, successful army lists and much, much more. 

If you would like your Dark Eldar related blog added to the blog roll, please contact me!  Or, if you know of a good blog that should be up there, please let me know.  I'll try to post daily links to cool articles and armies in addition to having a Dark Eldar centered blog-roll.

Please follow if you enjoy the content!  Comments are appreciated too!

No comments:

Post a Comment